The Perfect PINEAPPLE CUCUMBER SALAD
This perfectly refreshing Pineapple Cucumber Salad is wonderfully easy to make and simply delicious! Great for summer BBQs, parties, potlucks and more!
The sweetness of the pineapple is balanced by the acidity of the lime and the crunchiness of the cucumber. This recipe is perfectly simple and can easily be scaled for a small dinner or to feed a crowd.
This pineapple salad is the perfect addition to any sort of bbq or cookout you have planned. It’s also great for those of us who don’t have a lot of time and are craving those fresh, sweet flavors of summer. Enjoy!
- 1 pineapple, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and toss lightly to distribute the lime juice and zest evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Author: Trish – Mom On Timeout
Recipe type: Side
Serves: 6 servings